Get the dental care you need, comfortably
At Brewer Family Dental, we understand the hesitation that comes along with visiting the dentist, especially when it’s for something more than a routine cleaning. That’s why we do everything we can to make sure your visit is relaxed, comfortable, and convenient, and happily offer sedation options for patients struggling with dental anxiety. Who knows, you might even enjoy coming to the dentist!
You’re not alone
If you are one of millions of Americans suffering from some level of dental anxiety, Dr. Brewer and our team at Brewer Family Dental want you to know that you are not alone, and that we can help get you the care you need, comfortably.
Dental anxiety is a little bit different for everyone:
- Some folks can’t stand the sights, sounds, or smells of the dentist. The sound of the drill is the stuff of nightmares.
- Some people are terrified of needles.
- Some patients are so embarrassed by the condition of their mouth they can’t stand the thought of someone working in there.
- Some have a bad gag reflex that makes getting the dental work they need a challenge.
- Some folks just can’t sit still long enough to get through treatment.
Whatever the case, we want you to know that we can help. With sedation dentistry, you can sit back, relax, and rest assured that your appointment will be relaxed and comfortable. Don’t let your dental anxiety prevent you from getting the dental care you need.
No insurance? No problem
At Brewer Family Dental, we understand the importance of taking care of your family’s health. We also understand that health and dental care can be costly, especially if you have no insurance or out of network insurance. That’s why we are happy to offer flexible in-office financing options to help you get the care you need without breaking the bank.
If you have any questions about sedation dentistry or the options that we offer in our office, or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Brewer, please contact our office at Brewer Family Dental today at (859) 554-4799.